About this Blogess:
For all of you passing by my blog.. Thank you for visiting..
I write with my pseudonym, Heart. My work is not entirely autobiographical. I write Fiction, Non-Fiction and Poetry inspired from events happening around the world! I write about my amusing kids, love, travel, psychology, poetry and other fleeting passions that inspire my very existence!! The blog is mostly not about me, but because this page is, here is how I would like to describe myself :)
Mommy + Data Analyst. Writer + Blogess. Poetess. Struggling Humanitarian. Literary Social Vigilante. Amateur Ethnologist. Multitasking Addict. Hopelessly Romantic. Aspiring Stand-up Comedian. Future Couch Potato. Wannabe Polymath.
Sheesh, nothing good ever came out of confessions.. :(
Right to Life, Transgression in Society, Psychology, Humanity and Current Affairs
This blog was founded on December 3rd, 2010. I write because I dream of a world where there is no war, no poverty and no child left hungry. I will write until my dream comes true or I die, whichever comes first.
Human rights are the main subject matter of this blog. Hence, many stories and comments contain graphic descriptions of human rights violations. Human rights violations often entail atrocities, cruelty and violence, but not always or necessarily. Nevertheless, readers of this blog are warned that they may stumble upon descriptions and images containing violence and cruelty. However, I ask for your understanding since it is impossible to deal with the subject of human rights without describing and showing violence and cruelty. Shocking stories or images are published here not to shock or because of sensationalism. My motivations are strictly idealistic and educational.
‘Content warning’ description credit: Filip Spagnoli
This policy is valid from Dec 3rd, 2010 onward. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me and my guest authors.This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. We believe compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in any blog and that content, advertising space or post ought to be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
If you have your own space somewhere on the Internet, I would love to stop by.. Leave me a comment with the link! Hope you enjoyed your stay, learnt something on the way and liked what you read.. :)
Happy cruising.. and just a note, everything on the site is my own prose and poetic accumulations, unless otherwise noted, ergo, copyrighted..
On Image Credits:
Header Image Credit: Timo’s Essential!
Rules of Engagement: On Commenting:
Your comments are treasured therefore, every blog post on this blog has a comment box that you can use to share your point of view with the author and the blog readers.
- Authorship: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author acknowledge that all comments submitted are the views of their author and, expect readers to appreciate that posting of them does not imply agreement with their contents.
- Privacy: A person commenting may choose to use either their actual name or an alias. Valid email addresses are required but will not be posted and/or disclosed to others. Valid URLs to active blogs and/or websites belonging to the commenter are also required and the username (real name or alias) will be linked to them. (See 5. for the exceptions.)
- Moderation: To make sure that nothing distasteful such as, but not limited to, spam is automatically posted to the blog, all comments are moderated, except for those of you who have already commented once here and have been approved.
- Link limit: This blog will automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in the moderation queue, which may delay your comment from appearing. Any blog comment with more than two links may be marked as comment spam and deleted. All links will be investigated prior to approval and posting of any comment.
- Commercial links, post links, signature links, etc. : Including a link to your “personal” ie. non-commercial blog and/or website is acceptable (all usernames are linked) but all links are subject to review and may be removed prior to posting. Provided the bloggers commenting are actually adding something to the discussion I do not remove their links. However, if I believe that they are just link dropping to divert readers to their own blog post(s) or business site, and/or to game search engine results then I do not feel the same way. I will delete such links with impunity. Example: Anchor text – If a keyword is entered into the name field rather than a name I will either break the link and post the comment or I will delete the comment entirely and mark the comment as spam.
- Comments on old posts: There is no expiry for comment boxes on old posts. So, you are free to comment on the pieces that you like keeping it within the points, 1. to 5.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this blog that does not appear within a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, then use a comment box on my most recent post to make contact.
- Comment editing: If you wish to correct typos or spelling errors in a comment submitted for posting and contact the blogger using the Contact form below, they will be edited accordingly. All other editing requests will be dealt with on a one-by-one basis.
- Personal attacks: Comments that stray from addressing the published topic and venture into the inflammatory and/or defamatory realm will not be posted.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments reserves all rights of refusal and deletion of any and all trackbacks.. They also reserve the right to block access to any individual or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
Comment policy credit: OneCoolSiteBloggingTips
© 2012 LiveandLetLive™